Saint Andrew's Choir is a mostly volunteer group of sixteen singers that present sacred music from the 16th to 21st centuries at the Sunday morning Choral Eucharist and Sunday afternoon Choral Evensong services at Saint Andrew's Episcopal Church in Lambertville, New Jersey. The choir's repertoire has emphasis on English Renaissance composers Tallis, Byrd, Gibbons and Tompkins and includes cantatas of J.S. Bach which are presented with a string and wind orchestra gathered from friends of the church. The choir is led by Michael T. Kevane, Music Director, and it is accompanied either by the church's historic (1891) Hook and Hastings tracker-action organ or its Richard Cox Flemish-style harpsichord.
The church has been and is the venue for early music concerts as well as those of other musical genres. It continues to be available as a place where ensembles can present musical performances.
Contact info: Michael T. Kevane